August 10, 2017
All kinds of Fall learning adventures will be starting after the Labor Day Holiday! Toddler Art, Preschool camps, Fairy Tale Fridays, and other special Holiday events! Dates and times will be posted on our calendar as they are scheduled! Be sure to make Play & Learning part of your fall schedule!
March 15, 2017
Summer is just around the corner and our Adventure camps are filling up!
Camps are open to current CMCN members and will be opening to the public on March 29th. If you are a current member of the Children’s Museum and want your child on the list you should have received an email with the Camp Schedule & registration.
Forms are also available at the front desk!
December 23, 2016
The Children’s Museum Holiday hours:
Friday Dec 23rd 10am-5:30pm
Saturday Dec 24th 10am-2pm
CLOSED Sunday 25th & Monday 26th
Normal hrs Tues-Friday 10am-5:30pm (Dec 27th-30th)
Saturday Dec 31st 10am-1pm COUNTDOWN TO THE NOON YEAR
CLOSED Sunday Jan 1st & Monday Jan 2nd.
July 27, 2016
CHEF COMBO CAMPERS!
YIKES…LOTS of sharks!
MELTIN’ AWAY ART FUN!!
MERMAIDS & SEASHELLS CAMP…Ariel visited us!!
SUPER HERO SCIENTISTS!
FLOAT YOUR BOAT LAUNCH AT Lake Hastings!
FLOAT YOUR BOATS!
SEE YA LATER ALLIGATOR!!
MINION WATERGUN SQUIRT!
Minion hat fun!!
January 15, 2016
The Children’s Museum of Central Nebraska wishes all of our members and visitors a very Happy & Playful 2016!
December 23, 2015
Thursday December 24th Open 10am-1pm
Friday December 25th CLOSED
Saturday December 26th 10am-5:30pm
Sunday December 27th 1pm-5pm
Thursday December 31st 10am-1pm COUNTDOWN TO THE NOON HOUR EVENT
Friday January 1st CLOSED
Saturday January 2nd 10am-5:30pm
Saturday January 3rd 1pm-5pm
June 14, 2014
January 3, 2014
The Children’s Museum of Central Nebraska wishes all of our members and visitors a very Happy & Playful 2014!
April 25, 2013
Enjoy yourself and PLAY with your child/ren at the Children’s Museum of Central Nebraska! PLAY IS CHILDREN’S WORK!
January 4, 2013
It’s that time of year again when we all resolve to make some changes that will have a positive impact on the lives of our families. What could be more life-enhancing than nurturing creativity? How you ask? The Children’s Museum of Central Nebraska offers a simple answer. Resolve to make (more) room in your life for play.
So this new year join us at CMCN in resolving to play more!
I recently ran across this list of the Top 10 Things Children Really Want Their Parents To Do with them… Maybe add a few of these to your New Year Resolutions as well!
1. Come into my bedroom at night, tuck me in, sing me a song, and tell me stories about when you were little.
2. Give me hugs and kisses and sit and talk with me privately.
3. Spend quality time just with me, not with my brothers and sisters around.
4. Give me nutritious food so I can grow up healthy.
5. At dinner talk about what we could do together on the weekend.
6. At night talk to me about about anything; love, school, family etc.
7. Let me play outside (and at the Children’s Museum) alot!
8. Cuddle under a blanket and watch our favorite TV show together.
9. Discipline me. It makes me feel like you care.
10. Leave special messages in my desk or lunch bag.